Friday, October 13, 2006

July 19th 2006 Chapman University

Leatherby Library touched by a little lens flare.

As I’ve mentioned before, I take my camera everywhere. I will often spend a break at work taking pictures. Fortunately, the Chapman campus is photogenic—at least in my opinion it is.

The law school is on the West side of Glassel and the main campus is (primarily) on the East side of the street. I say primarily because Chapman owns many buildings in the area on both sides of the street and on cross streets.

These are a few images I took, while on a morning break, of the Leatherby Library on the main campus. (You can tell it's morning because with these first images I'm facing East into the sun. Sorry about the lens flare, but personally I'm fond of rainbows and kinda like it.)

Leatherby Library West Entrance

Still Leatherby's West Entrance after I moved South a bit.

West face and I'm still moving South

Yep. Same subject still moving South

When I got to the far South end, I turned Left. This is the South face of the building at the East corner. The fountain bares upon its plaque these words:

"Gentle Spring
by Norm Hines
Presented by Town & Gown
1984"

Same subject from greater distance.

Same subject, I'm still moving away and a little farther East.

Are you bored? O.K. The next one will be a new angle.

New angle as promissed. East face of Leatherby Library.

One more of East face at North East corner.

And, not to be left out, here's one of the North face (still at North East corner).

No comments: