Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Ahmanson

It’s rare that Don and I get out to any theater other than film, but late July & early August saw us bouncing from the afore mentioned “Celtic Woman” concert, to a play at the Ahmanson, called “Curtains” starring David Hyde Pierce (Frasier: Niles Crane) and Debra Monk (NYPD Blue: Katie Sipowiczv).

The evening was pleasant, cool but not cold, and the play was entertaining. Photographs were not allowed---so no blurred, over exposed pictures of the stage this time, but I did take a few outside the theater.










The view from the second floor inside the Ahmanson.

The second floor of the Ahmanson Theater

OK, I lied. There's got to be at least ONE blurry shot of the stage. When I said you'd be spared, I meant spared of attempts at shots of the play in progress.






No comments: