Saturday, May 12, 2012

This cockatoo has found a friend.

I'm guessing the cockatoo belongs to the gentleman.


The acrylic dinette chair has wheels.

Isn't this a pretty tea set???

I especially like the sugar bowl.

Here's the set from the other side of the shelf, for a better look at the tea pot.
Occasionally, on a lunch break, I will walk down the street a few blocks from where I work at Chapman's School of Law on Glassell in Old Towne Orange (CA) to the Orange Circle (the intersection of Glassell and Chapman circles around a small park with a fountain in the center.).  My actual mission had been to get some money at the bank--but once I had it, I just had to make a quick run to the Salvation Army Thrift Shop--particularly enticing since it's recent renovation.
I snapped a couple of quick shots of the sweet cockatoo seen here on it's new friend's arm, found a great pair of two dollar shoes in the shop, and headed back.  I hadn't intended to visit the antique shop this time but the acrylic dinette chairs caught my eye. I'm pretty sure the tag said they were $45.00 for the set, as was this nearby tea set, which I would have missed had the shop not been playing a Jim Croce album which bade me linger--at least until the current song (something about "one less set of footsteps at your door") had finished. 

1 comment:

Bukan Saya said...

Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. Kumpulan Bokep Toket Gede Montok