Friday, June 15, 2012

Our trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific

 I just love the leafy sea dragons at the Aquarium of the Pacific.  Don and I actually went to photograph the new Penguin exhibit, but of all the photographs I took this morning, I had the most fun with the sea dragons. After returning to Don who was taking a break in the food area, and telling him how exciting they were with their pretty eyes and their grace, I decided to take Don up on his suggestion that I use his camera and video them also.  So here are a few of my videos of them.








Don got really great videos.  Here's a few of his Penguins: 










And I can't leave without sharing Don's really cute videos of a seal:




There's more but I'm not even sure these will all fit so I'd better stop for now.

No comments: