Monday, August 06, 2007

Part III of Solano Beach Trip

OK, last we left off, we were just leaving the shop I want to move into. So, here, just outside the shop, you can see a few shoppers are beginning to populate the street.


And here's the shot without the shoppers blocking your view of the Shopping Plaza. (Sorry we didn't enter anything that side of the street. You'll have to go and tell me what I missed.

I love this long lumpy grass. I seem to recall someone calling it "Japanese grass" but I have no idea who it was, or how likely they were to be calling it the right name.


Another intriguing place that we didn't enter.

Same place, different angle.

I took this one because a friend who loves Audrey Hepburn.

This was outside of a shop.

Same shop, closer to the entrance.
And this is on the other side of the shop entrance.

And a wee bit farther on, looking back at the shop.
And on the other side of the parking lot entrance.

A clothing store.

Across the street from the clothing store.

Artistic (art deco?) lamp post.
And just North of the lamp post is the restaurant whose name I can't recall, but the ambiance was cool, and the food was good.
BUT, I'll have to do those pictures in the next post, because loading this last picture seemed to be quite a strain on something. It took a long time to pull out of whatever hung it up. So I'd better stop here for now.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: