Friday, August 10, 2007

Solano Beach Trip Concluded

This is another home decorating shop. I love the high ceiling-warehousie feel of these places.

There were two entrances to this shop, it's the same shop as the above shop. I'd say they tore down a wall and made two shops into one but the loft part in back with stairs only on the left doesn't look like that, unless they reworked the entire thing taking out a second set of steps. No, it probably really was some sort of warhouse at some point.

On the other hand, this dress shop doesn't seem to have any stairs going up to *it's* loft. Maybe that other place WAS two shops made into one.
You might have to click on this picture for the enlarged version to see this, but notice the race horse on the table. Solano Beach is probably less than 10 minutes away from the Del Mar race track.


I love the material on these chairs!

I might personally ditch the red pillows, but they *do* ad pazazz I suppose.

And the last shot is yet another of my cool chairs. A long time (41 years???!) friend of mine who lives in Washington (state), Cindy, used to make birdhouses. I took this picture for her because the day we were here was her birthday and I thought she might also love that these cool chairs were arranged to watch the large birdhouse out the window.

No comments: