Friday, October 31, 2008

Ron Hayden Retirement 10.31.08

Huntington Beach Public Library had a retirement celebration today for Ron Hayden. He has been the director of that library for, oh gosh, I think some 22 years, and an employee there for still longer...38?
I've got to drag the manual back out for this camera and figure out how to reset a few things...the focus isn't set on center ..and I couldn't quite figure out what it WAS set on.
Anyway, here are a few of the morning's candid shots:


Click here to go to Flickr for further celebrating. :-)
(Once there, click on the image of Ron on the side. I apologize that the library grounds garden shots and a couple of my dining room re-carpeting project are intermingled. But if you are patient you'll find there is more than just the first couple of images of the party.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am trying to locate Ron. He played softball on a Huntington Beach team in the late 80's and we are having a reunion game and want to get him the invitation.

Tracie Lynne Hall said...

Oops. So sorry! I wasn't watching comments. Did you find Ron?