Monday, October 18, 2010

2010-10-18 Horses

Last weekend Don and I saw the movie "Secretariat", about a horse of the same name who was an American Thoroughbred racehorse, who in 1973 became the first U.S. Triple Crown champion in twenty-five years. The cinematography in the movie was so great that I decided it had been way too long since I'd photographed a horse. (Probably the last time was when I photographed a fund raising horse show as a part time photographer for Western Medical Center in the early 1990's)
So on my lunch a couple of days last week I went to horse stables.
This first place was listed as Hunters Pointe and is in Anaheim off of Phoenix Club Drive:
DSC_0030

DSC_0035

DSC_0012
OK, it's not a horse but isn't he a cute kitty?

And this second place is at Irvine Regional Park. It's listed as Peacock Hill Equestrian Center:
DSC_0016
I think I'll see if I can learn Photoshop well enough to eliminate those pesky flies.

DSC_0017

DSC_0037

No comments: