Monday, December 29, 2008

12.29.08 Dana Point & Laguna Part 1

Today was the day to introduce Mr. Insurance Man to Sadalsuud. Dana West Marina requires that anyone renting a boat slip have boat insurance so I met Jim down at the boat at 8:15 this morning. After meeting with him I checked in with Sue at Dana West Marina and got the instructions to have Triple A fax the insurance information as soon as the insurance was official. Jim had said it should be all set by the end of the day.
Afterward I stopped at the top of the hill to photograph the marina and the Chart House restaurant grounds were so picturesque that I took quite a few there. There was some activity inside the restaurant---people cleaning and straightening. I saw no one outside at the tables, so the reason for the presence of the two full water glasses on one of the tables here was a complete mystery. After stopping at Starbucks for awhile in hopes my friend Margaret would get my phone message about being in town and meet me there (it's just a few blocks from her house), I moseyed back on up the coast toward home, making one stop along the way in Laguna where I window shopped at the Pottery Shack and had a cup of coffee while e-mailing Don from the Koffee Klatch. These five posts include images from this little excursion.
This particular group were all taken from the "backyard" of the Chart House.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: