Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday, December 28,2008 Ruby Street Park, Laguna Beach, CA.

On our way to Dock A, Slip 56, Don and I made a few stops in Laguna. One of them was this charming little park at the end of Ruby Street.
(In case you hadn't noticed, My more recent uploads have been short on text and have only 4 images per post and multiple continuations. Perhaps I should explain, that the latest update of Picasa allows me to highlight the images I want to post to my blog and allows me to upload several at once. I think this was probably an option before the update, I just hadn't taken the time to experiment with it, actually. Anyway, Picasa uploads 4 images to a post so I decided to just do multiple posts. I figure more than 4 images in one post is probably hard on Blogger anyway.)




Posted by Picasa

No comments: